Friday 9 March 2012

ABC Carpet and Home, A Must

I can get lost for hours in design bliss at ABC Carpet & Home. 


And that's just what I did during my recent visit.  Only it wasn't quite hours of bliss.  But the kids were napping at the hotel.  And I was alone.  For a few minutes.  And that in itself was bliss.


This store is eye candy for decor.



 This pendant light was so unique.  It was made out of paper, like a super sized snow flake.  But that's
 not what impressed me most about it.  It's price tag was only $150.  And at ABC Carpet, that's a steal!



Seven or eight floors.  One right after the other.  Accessories, Pillows, Carpets, Textiles



The details in the design have to be seen in person for full appreciation.  Each stitch is carefully crafted. 
 Each contrasting thread thoughtfully coordinates with the construction.




This experience is more than perusing a home decor store.  Consider it a trip to a museum.  Spend time to appreciate the art work.


It's well worth the trip.  888 Broadway, New York, New York

1 comment:

  1. this was my favorite place to go when i lived in nyc.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...