Thursday 7 June 2012

Add Kohler with Adler


Jonathan Adler is the ultimate design trend-setter.  Not only that, the dude loves color.  That alone makes him my soul mate.  Oh don't worry if he doesn't know this.  We were clearly meant to be! 

My man is now collaborating with Kohler for colorfully perfect bathroom and kitchen decor (yes, I'm on the bathroom| kitchen accessory kick lately...see Jason Wu and Brizo).

For a limited time only, Jonathan Adler will offer a pop of color into your kitchen and bathroom accessories.  As you can imagine, this has us droooooooooooling at Vivid Hue Home!

Courtesy of Kohler
Love the Greenwich Green sinks, and Mr. Adler is looking dapper as usual! 

Courtesy of Kohler

Piccadilly Yellow, Greenwich Green, Palermo Blue and Annapolis Navy, are pictured below, clockwise from top left.   The names of the colors alone want to make me eat them up

Courtesy of The Editor At Large

I would have been all over these colors had they been around when I was designing my kitchen.  I mean, seriously?  They are so unexpected!  Who else offers a farm style sink in such wonderful hues!


Courtesy of Kohler

Courtesy of Kohler

Wouldn't these Palermo Navy Sinks be to die for in a beach home?  
courtesy of The Editor At Large








Courtesy of The Editor At Large






In the market for a new bathroom or kitchen? I dare you to be daring and consider these Adler accessories! Add a few crisp white subway tiles and your decor is set! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...