Friday 25 May 2012

'In Home' with Home Goods

I recently posted some fabulous finds from my recent trip to Home Goods {check here}.  Home Goods has long been a great source for unique decor accessories.  They offer good quality at affordable prices and they're proving to be highly competitive with  today's 'discount-saavy' shoppers. 

It wasn't until I was writing my 'Home Goods' Heaven post that I looked around my casa and realized, holy cow, there are quite a few gems that I've discovered at this store.  A few of them are showcased here:

Basket weave lamps $29/each in Sunroom:


Robin Egg Blue Lacquer Serving Trays in small and large ($15 each)



Foo Dogs $19.99 for Pair {Read about Foo Dog Fervor here)


Mulit-colored Rustic Mirror in son's room, $99


Brushed Gray Lanterns $19/each


Assorted art on canvas and in frames, starting at $9.99-$29.99



Bronze "Swiss cheese" bowl (lower left) $49.99, candlesticks on mantle $11.99 and $13.99, turquoise Moroccan slim lantern on mantle $12.99



Turquoise quail bowl $49.99




White dog decor $11.99


Tiffany blue dinner plates and peacock inspired salad plates $16 set of four.  (And see those Moroccan looking water glasses with the teal bases, yep, you guessed it.  Home Goods $3.99 each).  




So, clearly I have had some luck at Home Goods in finding great items to accessorize my house.  Like any store, sometimes you hit 'jack pot', and other times, there is nothing to be found.  Keep an open mind when perusing the aisles.  If you spot a unique accessory, allow your creative juices to think outside of the box.  You won't be disappointed.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...