Monday 22 October 2012

Maria Barros launches online shop

Ya'll know that I have a major design crush on Maria Barros.  I love everything about her colorful and cheerful design style. (See here and here).   


She has long offered wonderful style at her shop in Cascais, Portugal.  And recently, she has officially launched her ONLINE store! 

Announcing, www.mariabarroshome.com

Cover Photo

Here are some of my favorite things from Maria's online store: 
Maria's Pinterest

Fabulous Wallpaper Selections






Flamingo Silverware Maria's Pinterest
Marria Barros for Vista Alegre


The Endless Assortment of Napkin Patterns!



Juju Hats, which are Maria Barros's signature style


JuJu Hats 500.00 €


Rio Wallpaper by Maria Barros

 
Necklaces framed on colorful backgrounds


Maria, we wish you the best of luck in your online endeavor! 
We love your style and we love your products!  Shop Maria Barros here or visit Maria Barros on Facebook or pinterest

Maria Barros Design de Interiores - Cascais, Portugal

Vivid Hue Home readers, do you have a favorite MB home product?  What do you think about the Juju hats?  Definite YES! Or no way!?

xoxo Heather

Visit Maria's wonderful blog, Addicted to Style here.



13 comments:

  1. I love the Juju hats, the wallpapers and the chandelier! Gorgeous and stylish stuffs!

    I am so glad you received your moose head, thanks for the update. Looking forward to see it in your son's room!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cha-cha style! Cool stuff-love that chandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be impossible to have a depressing day living with her pieces! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stuff here its so very trendy and really cool...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Bamboo Chandeliers, they are so much fascinating and real looks cool, will surely find one of room living room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is my absolute favorite too! All of that color just perks you up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just squealed a little when I read this. Wahoo!! HOw I love Maria. Off to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather,
    I am loving her style! What makes it so fun is the vibrant colors and the way she uses texture and pattern. The wallpapers are super cool - especially on an accent wall. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see why you love their style. I love that lamp. It looks vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Heather,
    I can't tell you how well timed this post is for me! My 16-year-old daughter wants to update her pink bedroom (from it's 11-year-old version) and this is the best inspiration we could have - because Mom's taste generally runs to beige. :-)
    Many thanks!
    Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the introduction Maria Barros.... That room is insane!!
    Whitley
    www.thequeencitystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So colorful and very Palm Beach! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry, but I've never heard of Maria Barros until now, though I can tell that she has a great passion for design. You have a great senst of style too, Heather. You know know what? I wouldn't be surprised if I find out that you're putting up your own online shop soon! :)

    Jamie Viggiano

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...