Thursday 26 December 2013

VH Tour on 6th Street Design School!

I hope ya'll had a fabulous holiday with your family.  I think this was one of the best years yet for me.  I have spent the last week hosting family and thoroughly enjoying the holidays that I haven't even had the chance to share a fabulous feature with you!




See Vivid Hue Home on 6th Street Design
 
 
Last Friday, Vivid Hue Home was featured on the absolutely fantabulous blog, 6th Street Design School!    Kirsten selected my home to show case on her 'Feature Friday' series and I was over the moon.   She's got the entire house over there in one easy breezy tour! 


 


Please click here to see more of my rooms over on the Feature Friday!

If you're new to Vivid Hue Home, welcome!   Please feel free to check out my other social media outlets and follow.  I love new followers and I follow back. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...