Friday 6 July 2012

Welcome to the Lake


Lindesy Worster


Courtesy of Ana-Rosa

Headwaters Camp Cabin

Courtesy of Glam Camping Company

Courtesy of Australia's Vogue Living
  So, you see...just because I'm out on the lake all week, I thought that ya'll should join me.  Seriously though, there are some breath-taking camp houses.  Usually, I'm not a camping and 'roughing it' type of gal.  I'm the type of person that won't go anywhere without a hair dryer and indoor plumbing.  But these interiors have me reconsidering my prim and prissy attitude.  Oh not really! 

It's been one campy summer at Vivid Hue Home! Check out some of the other nods to Camp here:

A 'Campy' Fourth

Camp Wandawega

Land of Nod Goes to Camp

Relaxing Adirondack Style





Hey, we're on pinterest too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...